About Oceanblue Divers
Welcome to the Oceanblue Divers website.
Here's where we get to tell you a little bit about ourselves, what we stand for and what we do. Whether you're new to diving or have thousands under your belt, we hope you'll feel welcome and find this a great place to learn more and connect with others.
Founded in 2006, we have established ourselves as professional dive organization dedicated to the following:
- Building community among those who love diving, adventure and the oceans
- Promoting the sport of diving
- Furthering dive education and dive safety
- Increasing environmental awareness for others and ourselves
- Fostering environmental responsibility, respect for the environment, and no-impact diving
- Traveling to the best dive and adventure destinations on the planet
- Membership is open to everyone, from anywhere. We have members from all over the US and all over the world!
- There is no required skill level, just a love of diving and the oceans
- If you've never been diving before, we offer classes for all skill levels up to instructor and beyond.
- If you're looking for dive buddies, this is a great place to strike up a conversation and find some
- Our group trips range from four days to two weeks, to destinations from the Bahamas to Indonesia, California to New Zealand with opportunities for all skill levels.
- We respect the oceans, we respect each other
- RSVP for all of our events, receive email to inform you about new events, trips, and other group happenings
- Participate in our Talk forums to express your opinions and start socializing with other divers
- Respond to polls that will help us figure out how best to serve our members.
- JOIN TODAY!
- Email Policy: We send (4) emails for each social event: (1) email to announce the event, and (3) reminders (a week before the event, two days before the event, and the day of the event). We also send emails from time to time to announce or remind you about Oceanblue trips, special news or other information. We try to minimize the frequency of our emails, but we also believe that you're interested in hearing about our club happenings (unfortunately, Meetup.com's functionality do not allow you to opt out of emails from a Meetup). Every email contains an "unsubscribe" link, should you no longer wish to receive our communications.
- Browse and contribute to our Talk forums.
- "Like" us on Facebook: Oceanblue Divers Facebook fan page
- To ensure our emails don't end up in your Spam folder, please add our email addresses to your address book when you receive our emails, and/or adjust your spam filters to allow emails from "oceanbluedivers.com."
- Snail Mail:
PO Box 1153
New York, NY 10009-1153
(347) 497-DIVE (3483)
Terms of Service